OneDesk is web-based on-demand requirements software. This easy-to-use software, aimed as small to enterprise-sized businesses, also incorporates customer feedback management, project portfolio management, and social business collaboration aspects such as discussion forums, blogs, chat, idea voting, and more. With these, businesses can efficiently communicate with their customers, and get their products to market quickly.
OneDesk simplifies the requirements management process
Whether you are developing a product or delivering a service, FeatureSet puts you in control of your requirements. The requirements management, capturing, analysis and elaboration processes have never been easier.
OneDesk’s requirements management capabilities allows you to:
- Easily generate product or service requirements from customer ideas, support issues, feedback. and business goals.
- Connect the entire team as well as the customer to make sure you are gathering accurate and complete requirements. Capture feedback and requirements from customers, partners, market research or other stakeholders.
- Quickly transition from the information gathering stage to the execution stage. Link requirements to tasks; schedule and assign them to team members.
- Create connections between both the organization team members and the customers to make sure you are gathering accurate and complete requirements.
- Reduce the risk of customer needs falling through the cracks, by tracking and linking all relevant data; establish dependencies between upstream and downstream requirements, as well as link to the origin of the requirement.
- View any requirement’s history and see how it evolved over time, and what changes were made.
- View cost / revenue information, and request a work or cost estimate from a team member.
- Analyze your requirements and score them across multiple metrics. Choose to make decisions based on the most profitable ideas, the most popular ones, the ones that will satisfy more customers, or based on your business goals. This gives you the decision support you need to make difficult trade-offs.
OneDesk’s requirements prioritization / analysis tools:
- Allow you to make product decisions based on quantifiable, objective information rather than simply responding to the loudest voice.
- Cost benefit analysis allows you to balance off the costs of implementing a requirement with an estimate of the revenue that awaits you if you do. Focus on the most profitable requirements, top-line revenue, or highest return on invested dollar.
- Customer satisfaction analysis calculates the number of customer requirements you are satisfying, weighted by their priority.
- Strategic alignment analysis allows you to drive value to enterprise initiatives, by visualizing the alignment or disconnect of product roadmaps with business strategies and goals. Examples include targeting a specific market segment, or closing the feature-gap with a named competitor.
- Popularity Analysis uses the results of the community voting to rank a requirement. Quickly discover the most popular idea, most controversial, etc.
- A Global Score for each requirement delivers a rolled up ranking based on the relative weightings you assign to each of the 4 analyses.