Innoslate combines systems engineering software with requirements management, requirements analysis, and collaboration tools; all within one solution at an affordable price.
It has never been easier to develop, capture, analyze, and manage requirements with your project team members.
Innoslate provides the first systems engineering tool on the cloud that supports the full lifecycle from requirements definition and management to operations and support.
Innoslate meets and exceeds the baseline INCOSE requirements management standard.
- Requirements View – Automatically suggested numbering on entity creation, automatically generated hierarchical relationships, filtering on entity class and labels, hierarchical display with collapsible sections, inline entity editing, gap analysis indicators, and more.
- Requirements Capture – Author requirements right in your browser and automated requirements data migration from IBM Rational DOORS, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Traceability – Requirements are traced directly to functional and physical elements of a system model, source documents, test plans and other requirements, automatically generated relationships. View the traceability through Hierarchy Chart or a Traceability Spider Diagram.
- Requirements Analysis – Automatically generates a quality score for the requirements. Built-in quality indicator attributes improve each requirement.
- Baselining – Allows you the ability to baseline a document, visualize what has changed since the last baseline and view previous baselined versions of a document. With baselining and Innoslate’s version control system, every change, update, or modification to a requirement is recorded.
- Collaboration – Share projects/documents, leave a comment for your team members, or chat with them in the live chat feature. Keep your whole team working on the same version of your project’s requirements with one centralized copy of your requirements document in Innoslate.
- Automated Reports – Create reports for verification, validation, and traceability.
- Public Cloud Version – Access your Innoslate project securely via this website anytime from anywhere with a modern web browser and an internet connection.
- On-Site Versions – Host Innoslate at your location on your server behind your firewall or completely removed from the internet.
- Access on any Device – Runs on any device (Mac, PC, iPad, Android) in any modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+) with no installation required.