Complete Requirements Management Solution
Polarion REQUIREMENTS is designed from the ground for highly effective, transparent and secure collaboration, while teams have the option to work in their familiar environments.
Immediate Benefits and Value
- Accelerate collaboration with 100% browser-based access and concurrent editing of specification documents
- Easily Import and parse existing Microsoft Office documents.
- Export for offline collaboration so changes made outside of Polarion can be imported back seamlessly
- Pass any audit, compliance, or regulatory inspection with traceability that is easily implemented and guaranteed via automatic change control
- Invite and require stakeholders to electronically sign the specification documents as reviewed or approved before they can be released to production
- Live Branches and Document Reuse let you manage commonalities in your products without copy and paste
Collaboration, Traceability and Workflow – 3 core principles built into our DNA
- Facilitate synchronicity and easy access via 100% Browser-Based Access to All Polarion Data.
- Enable real-time communication between Analysts, Engineers, QA Members and DevOps Teams etc. via threaded discussions, wikis, notifications, alerts & more.
- Pass any audit, compliance, or regulatory inspection with traceability that is easily implemented and guaranteed via automatic change control of every requirement.
- Manage work items and documents via workflows that enforce how and when they move from state to state based on definable rules, with full audit trails, electronic signature and security.
- Time Machine – Browse, search and report any historical state of your project just like you do the current state.
- Use Native Clustering For Load Balancing and Failover Strategies.
- Leverage Out-Of-The-Box Integrations and Open APIs to Extend Functionality.
An exclusive innovation you won’t find elsewhere, Polarion LiveDoc™ – online structured specification documents, are fast becoming the way companies of all sizes gather, author, approve, validate, and manage requirements.
Grow into Polarion’s Test Management and/or enterprise ALM solutions that seamlessly tie in with your requirements data. Just add licenses to your installation… nothing to install or integrate.